Your shopping cart is empty!
Multimo Beds emphasizes quality and sets high standards for ourselves and partners. We use first-rate materials for longevity and insist on obtaining certifications from safety and quality authorities. Most items are sealed with low or zero emission high grade finishes to assist with scratch resistance and color retention.
The Wall and Bunk Beds have CARB 2 Certification.
All products melamine faced panels are made of CARB P2 compliant particle board CPSIA/ CPSC/ PROP65 Compliant.
Hinges and drawer glides are tested for durability and ease of use.
Our products have a five-year factory warranty against manufacturing defects such as breakage, deformation or discoloration.
The internal metal mechanisms have a lifetime factory warranty against manufacturing defect.
The warranty does not cover breakage, deformation, discoloration, wear and tear due to improper use or cleaning. Please read the instruction manual for proper cleaning and care procedures. Spare parts are available at cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-788-4800.
ATTENTION / HOW TO / READ ME / OWNER'S GUIDE
1. Mounting of furniture must be to the wall made of brick, concrete or similarly strong material. Wood or metal stud mounting is also acceptable.
Paper-mache and sheetrock like walls are not suitable. Do not mount furniture to paper-mache or sheetrock like material as improper mounting may cause injury to person(s) and damage to property.
2. When mounting on regular drywall, furniture must be fastened to wood or metal studs. Solid walls made of brick, concrete or similarly strong material are also acceptable. Do not mount furniture to paper-mache or sheetrock like material without properly fixing to studs.
3. For safety and product longevity you must periodically inspect the mounting and mechanical connections for integrity and tightness.
4. Wall Bed mattress thickness may not exceed 8 inches. Doing so keeps mechanism free of obstruction and unnecessary stress.
5. Do not lean or rest heavy objects on the the side or top of furniture. This may cause balance issues and compromise the integrity of your mounting connections.
6. Please use the furniture's beds, desks, and shelving as intended. Not designed to be sat, stood, leaned, jumped (etc) on. Improper use may cause personal injury and damage to property.
7. With seasonal humidity change, you must inspect the the interior and exterior of furniture.
8. Single, Twin, Twin XL beds accommodate the weight of one person. Improperly sleeping more than one person risks injury to person(s) and damage to property.
9. Before any UN-mounting or disassembly please contact Multimo for technical support and instruction. Failure to properly detach risks injury to person and damage to property.
10. It is important to remove excess pillows, blankets and fold headboard before closing unit. Failure to remove obstructions and then forcing operation of the the unit may cause damage to property and/or person. If the bed is stuck, do not force it! Contact Multimo.
11. For Bunk Beds:
a. Always use the provided ladder when accessing top bunk.
b. Be slow, careful and aware of surroundings when opening top bunk.
c. Do not horseplay. Beds are to be slept on only.
d. Some have legs that fully extend when open- be aware of where the leg is and will be.