Pensiero Twin Wall Bunk Bed
* This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Bunk bed without the bulk? Yes, please!
This innovative murphy wall bunk bed is sleek and modern, and only 18” deep when closed.
Now your kids can have some extra room to play.
Pensiero is not for kids only. Your home office or a den can now accommodate a guest bed, that would sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Each bunk holds a twin size mattress, and can be easily opened or closed with one hand.
Smart Space-Saving Design
- Two twin size beds that take up only 10 sq ft of floor space
- Top bunk with upholstered guard rails for extra safety. Pillow support and mattress guards on the lower bunk.
- Sturdy removable ladder for easy access to the top bunk.
- Innovative ergonomic gas shocks ensure effortless one-handed operation of the wall bed.
- Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- Top bunk can accommodate up to 8” thick twin size mattress. 6” thick twin size mattress can be used for top and lower beds.
- Mattresses are not included. 6” and 8” tick mattresses are sold separately.
- Two 3" grommets are included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 13.37” D|
Bed Open: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 48.37” D
Optional Desk: 28.75” H x 76” W x 18” D
Bed Size: Twin
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Weight: 440.5 lb
|Mattress Info||For top bunk and lower bed:|
TWIN 6" Premium Memory Foam Mattress
For bottom bed only:
TWIN 8" Memory Foam Mattress
White - View
Light Wood - View
Silver Gray - View
High Gloss White - View
Without Optional Table - Download Manual
With Optional Table - Download Manual
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick high quality melamine chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transforming, ergonomic and compact.
• Bed - twin, bunk – twin.
• Roomy inter shelves
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.